Goodbye relaxing weekends!
Updated post ~ with photos! I'm sooo sorry bloggy friends, but life has been extremely hectic since I got off of work Friday. Since my oldest daughter wanted to help, but didn't have a babysitter until 7:30, we went and did some shopping. First, we went to K-Mart so I could pick out my refrigerator and stove. The guy who helped us was extremely nice but not very good at his job. He had to start my order over 3 times as he kept forgetting to put in things as I told him. (Gas, not electric ~ Sunday delivery, not Monday, etc.) The stove is in black and White and a Frigidaire. The refrigerator is black Kenmore. I would have preferred both items to be Frigidaire, but no such luck. They both came as requested! I love them! Jewell approves too! Then we went and did more shopping (after dropping $1300 in one hour). I needed curtains for just about the entire house, and I know occasionally there are good ones at 'Factory 2 U'. Usually, I won't step foot in that store becau...
Those old doors are the best! I wish I knew what fool took the original doors out of my old house. I would beat them with a stick.
ReplyDeleteThere are quite a few of them painted in this house, but mainly just the outside, not inside. I will need to remove a lot of the hardware to get the paint off. I hate it when people paint the hardware.
ReplyDelete