Updated post ~ with photos! I'm sooo sorry bloggy friends, but life has been extremely hectic since I got off of work Friday. Since my oldest daughter wanted to help, but didn't have a babysitter until 7:30, we went and did some shopping. First, we went to K-Mart so I could pick out my refrigerator and stove. The guy who helped us was extremely nice but not very good at his job. He had to start my order over 3 times as he kept forgetting to put in things as I told him. (Gas, not electric ~ Sunday delivery, not Monday, etc.) The stove is in black and White and a Frigidaire. The refrigerator is black Kenmore. I would have preferred both items to be Frigidaire, but no such luck. They both came as requested! I love them! Jewell approves too! Then we went and did more shopping (after dropping $1300 in one hour). I needed curtains for just about the entire house, and I know occasionally there are good ones at 'Factory 2 U'. Usually, I won't step foot in that store becau...
YAYYYYYYYYY! (Hearing "At Last" playing in the background.)
ReplyDeleteI get to be the first (online) to congratulate you.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
What good news! Enjoy, enjoy!
ReplyDeleteAwe yay! I cant wait to see what you do with it post lots of pictures! Your going to have so much fun!
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo!! Congrats!
ReplyDelete