Updated post ~ with photos! I'm sooo sorry bloggy friends, but life has been extremely hectic since I got off of work Friday. Since my oldest daughter wanted to help, but didn't have a babysitter until 7:30, we went and did some shopping. First, we went to K-Mart so I could pick out my refrigerator and stove. The guy who helped us was extremely nice but not very good at his job. He had to start my order over 3 times as he kept forgetting to put in things as I told him. (Gas, not electric ~ Sunday delivery, not Monday, etc.) The stove is in black and White and a Frigidaire. The refrigerator is black Kenmore. I would have preferred both items to be Frigidaire, but no such luck. They both came as requested! I love them! Jewell approves too! Then we went and did more shopping (after dropping $1300 in one hour). I needed curtains for just about the entire house, and I know occasionally there are good ones at 'Factory 2 U'. Usually, I won't step foot in that store becau...
Hi hang in there , i expect it is very frustrating though. You must be the closest you have ever been now xxxxx
ReplyDeleteA Decluttered Life,
ReplyDeleteMy realtor said that she will bring my keys to my work this morning. That would be the greatest gift ever! Especially since it's the end of the month crazy at work. ha
Finally man. I would be going nuts if I had signed and hadnt gotten my keys by now. You must be bursting! Congrats- I am so very excited for you!
ReplyDeleteI have no idea why, but I dont see when you post anymore on my dashboard, but it says im still following you... hmm...
ReplyDeleteVictoria,
ReplyDeleteI am so happy, but not holding my breath that I get my keys today... after all, I've been told that almost EVERY day for a week and a half!
I left a comment on your blog regarding the dashboard problem. :)
I think i fixed the dashboard issue. Yay! thanks!
ReplyDelete