what $320.00 worth of paint and primer looks like? Here ya go... This is: 5 gallons of Valspar La Fonda Deep Clay Red for the dining room walls. 5 gallons of Valspar Caraway Shield for the living room walls. 2 gallons of Valspar Homestead Resort Pumpkin for the ceilings. (I think I underestimated now that I look at the photos of the house) 2 gallons of Valspar Primer I also bought 2 cans of OOPS paint for $3.00 each. Both of them are in a browns. The La Fonda Deep Clay Red, Caraway Shield & Homestead Resort Pumpkin colors are shown below. I decided to get a little brave with the reddish color... Here are photos of my living room, dining room and ceilings that I posted a few months ago. I can't wait to see the house again this week; seems like it's been ages since I've been there!
Updated post ~ with photos! I'm sooo sorry bloggy friends, but life has been extremely hectic since I got off of work Friday. Since my oldest daughter wanted to help, but didn't have a babysitter until 7:30, we went and did some shopping. First, we went to K-Mart so I could pick out my refrigerator and stove. The guy who helped us was extremely nice but not very good at his job. He had to start my order over 3 times as he kept forgetting to put in things as I told him. (Gas, not electric ~ Sunday delivery, not Monday, etc.) The stove is in black and White and a Frigidaire. The refrigerator is black Kenmore. I would have preferred both items to be Frigidaire, but no such luck. They both came as requested! I love them! Jewell approves too! Then we went and did more shopping (after dropping $1300 in one hour). I needed curtains for just about the entire house, and I know occasionally there are good ones at 'Factory 2 U'. Usually, I won't step foot in that store becau...
I actually worked on my new lawn for 3 1/2 hours! I raked enough sticks to fill 1 whole recycle barrel and 2 whole trash barrels. Mowed, trimmed & pulled up dead bushes. It actually looks quite decent! Time to do some laundry, try to organize my room & eat before I pass out. It's been very busy today, but I'm happy I'm making progress. News! I came back from the other house around 3:00 pm and the realtor code box & the For Sale sign were actually gone from my new house! About darn time... it's been 18 days!
Comments
Post a Comment